# Installation Steps
# During Construction
- Pass all your cat cables and other wires required to power all the lights you will be installing.
- Install the Enclosures by mounting them to walls, or having them recessed into the wall.
# Post construction / Pre-finish
DMX Drivers Installation
DMX Amplifiers Installation
- Connect all power cables for devices.
- Connect luminaires and LED Tapes to the right DMX drivers
- Connect the DMX drivers to a DMX Isolator Amplifier. No more than 4 drivers in a daisy chain connected to one port.
- Connect the Gateway's DMX port to a DMX Amplifier.
- Connect the Gateway's RJ45 port to an IP network.
DMX Driver addressing
- Configure a DMX address for each DMX Driver.
- Integrate with a 3rd party system for more in sync control with the rest of the building. (See the 3rd Party Integration section for more details)