Install using caution and attention.
Touching wire inside the unit may cause electrical shock.
Do not cut live wires.
# 1. Safety Instructions
Every person involved with installation and maintenance of this device must:
- Be qualified
- Follow the user manual instructions
- Look for obvious transport damages.
- Immediately contact your dealer if device is damaged or if any operational defects are encountered.
- Damages caused by disregard of this user manual or unauthorized modifications to the product are subject to voiding all warranties.
Damaged wires can cause electrical shock hazards.
Do not cut wires while drivers are ON as this causes an electrical shock hazard and will damage equipment.
- Keep drivers away from rain or moisture. Keep in a dry location only.
- Make sure any plugs are tightly connected to the appropriate outlet.
- Make sure all connectors are properly connected.
- Make sure AC power complies with local electrical codes.
- Do not expose any device to a heat source or corrosive, flammable, or explosive material.
- Do not block any ventilation openings.
- Never open any device for repair or modifications. This is a hazard and voids warranty.
# 2. For indoor use only. Dry location only
If drivers have been exposed to drastic temperature fluctuation do not switch on immediately as condensation may damage drivers.
Leave devices switched off until they have reached room temperature and there are no visible signs of moisture.
Only operate devices after having checked the housing. All screws should be tightly fastened. Do not shake the device. Avoid brute force when installing or operating the device.
Operate the devices only after having familiarized yourself with its functions. Do not permit operation by individuals who aren’t qualified for operating the devices. Most damages are the result of unprofessional operation!
The maximum ambient temperature is 40 Celsius, or 104 Fahrenheit, and must never be exceeded. Please consider that unauthorized modifications on the devices are forbidden due to safety reasons and voids all warranties.